no battery detected(Acer F5-573-37XJ)

Options
salehakram
salehakram Member Posts: 73 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
my laptop model: Acer F5-573-37XJ . today battery icon says: "no battery is detected" . and then i tried to reset battery connection with pin but not worked, and then tried troubleshooter but not worked. then i tried to uninstall and install battery driver but not worked. then tried to Bios Update but it says: "please insert system battery"
how can i fix it? please help me :( 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good morning salehakram   !

Check the power interruption button.
    The interrupt button not being pressed correctly may generate this problem.
    There is a power interrupt button, look:

httpsusv-cdnnet6029997uploadseditoriscep5djl3gb9qpnghttpsusv-cdnnet6029997uploadseditorj0gzmuu1ah80eqpnghttpsusv-cdnnet6029997uploadseditor15ai55hn6hargxpng

If it is not pressed down or the case is misaligned, errors may occur.
    Check the same and use something like a layer of insulation tape to force and press this button correctly.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• salehakram
    Options
    I pressed button correctly.   checked again and again but not worked. when i pressing It's pressed down. after few minute later connect my charger and its not working.
  • MaClane
    Options
    Please perform the following test.
    Open the button cover, press it with your fingers and try to connect the unit to check whether or not it is actually charging.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• salehakram
    Options
    Hello sir! i opened my button cover and opened my battery socket from motherboard and reconnected. and i got a result. my laptop battery totally damaged for not using my laptop 10 days 
  • MaClane
    Options
    Is your device still under warranty?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• salehakram
    Options
    Still 2 month warranty. but they said to me: battery warranty 1 year and parts warranty 2 year. my laptop age totally 1 year 10 month. can you please tell me my laptop battery price? i don't have any idea about 4 cell battery.     
  • MaClane
    Options
    I can not believe it's the battery.
    With this time it would not reach the end of useful life.
    Would you test this battery on another device?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• salehakram
    Options
    No sir. i want to go to Customer care again on 26 May 2019. 
  • MaClane
    Options
    OK!
    Check with Customer Care and let them know about your posts here.
    Once you have a news item return here in the post!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• salehakram
    Options
    Hello Sir after 70 days i got my laptop  today from Servicing center. They changed my laptop Battery. and when i broke old battery and tested it, all battery charged and working good. Service center told me: battery circuit damaged so its not repairable. they charged me 50$. can you please suggest me which M.2 SSD best for my laptop Acer F5-573-37XJ?
  • MaClane
    Options
    This model supports up to 256Gb standard Sata 3 M.2 2280 slot SSD supported by Acer.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• salehakram
    Options
    i want to buy this ssd. is it good for me sir! ?
  • MaClane
    Options
    By the descriptions yes, it would be compatible with your system.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• salehakram
    Options
    Hello Sir! 2 days ago i set up Transcend SSD and now laptop working very well. but yesterday in my Windows 10 v1903 (UEFI mode) battery percent showing "255% available plugged in better battery" if i plugged out ac adapter then its showing same things. so i decide to unplug battery from board and then 20-30 second later plugged in, then its working good again. after 1 days again same problem. so i decide to install windows 10 v1809 (Legacy Mode) then plugged out from board and working good for few hours. after few hours again showing same problem. But my laptop working good without plugin to ac adapter. Only battery percent problem showing. i tried pin reset, BIOS Reset, Battery Driver reinstall method but failed. what can i do sir!
  • MaClane
    Options
    Perform the following procedures:
    CALIBRATION AND BATTERY RESET

First, disable Quick Start in the power options and disconnect the notebook from the power outlet.

httpsikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploads--xWOn54Iw--c_scalef_autofl_progressiveq_80w_8001526844273443938480png

BATTERY CONTROLLER RESET
    Access the device manager and look for the "acpi-compatible control method battery driver" and "Microsoft AC Adapter" and give it up.
    Then restart the notebook for Windows to reinstall and remove any errors.

httpsimagesdrivereasycomwp-contentuploads201811img_5bfe7020cb7efjpg

Process to reset the battery

Disconnect the power adapter.
        Locate the hole to reset the battery in the bottom of the computer.
        He inserted a small clip into the hole. Hold the reset button for 05 seconds.
        Let the computer rest for 5 minutes without power.
        Plug in the power adapter and turn on the system.

External Battery Pack

If your notebook has an external battery, proceed as follows:
    1- Unplug the appliance from the mains and then disconnect the battery.
    2- Press the power button for thirty seconds, so that the static power is dissipated.
    3 - Replace the battery and turn the unit on.

Process for calibrating the battery

For this, you must turn off the device and give a 100% charge.
    Then unplug and use the battery until the battery runs out.
    Reload it as before.
    Repeat the process 3 times so that all cells are fully calibrated.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• salehakram
    Options
    All method i tried but totally failed :( . what can i do?
  • salehakram
    Options
    Hello sir! Few hours ago i repaired my Laptop old battery and now its working good. and you already knows some days ago i bought a Battery from Acer care with 50$. and new battery backup not so good. what can i do? my battery condition is in picture . captured from webcam so picture quality poor