Are we really supposed to be paying shipping cost for a faulty product?

ElvinR
ElvinR Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
So I bought a monitor not that long ago that has had increasingly flickering issues. I left a review displaying my disappointment and was surprised to see other people having the same flickering issues as me. An Acer representative replied to my review and left a link for a form for me to fill out with my name, contact, and product SNID. I never heard from it and decided to come to the website and try to get help here. I clicked on support and did the whole repair form again and was quickly sent an email which basically stated where to ship the product. However, now I am supposed to pay for shipping from my own pocket for a product that has been giving people issues? This is not right. This is my second Acer monitor and the first one worked flawlessly for many years. This one, however, has been a disappointment. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks. 

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi!!

ElvinR      

Each company has its own policy related to warranty. As far my knowledge, most of Acer monitor comes with 3 years Limited Warranty. Here I have shared the warranty document of Acer.   

Monitors -

Consumer & Commercial - 

Three-year limited warranty.

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)