Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

CB3-431 chromebook wifi issue when bluetooth in enabled

pbtech333pbtech333 Posts: 1Member

Turning on bluetooth will stop all traffic on wifi. I have tried different channels on both 2.4 and 5ghz bands. It is not an issue with my headphones because the problem occurs as soon as I enable bluetooth with out the chromebook actually paired to anything. The instant I disable bluetooth, I am able to use wifi. I have reinstalled the OS using the recovery app and that did not help. It usally will not disconnect from the router as the wifi power symbol at the bottom right of the screen will stay the same. I am using a FIOS-G1100 router.

FAQ & Answers

• NomDePlumeNomDePlume Posts: 1Member New User
    I've got this same problem with a new CB3-431 in July 2019, (Prime Day purchase). Is there any fix??
  • JackEJackE Posts: 17,428ACE Trailblazer
    Your BT hardware is probably trying to use the same channel as your wifi hardware.  Simply try changing wifi channels on your routers. Jack E/NJ