Want to know about upgrade Ram upto (16GB DDR4) for Acer Aspire F15 F5-573G-52SP

Syedihtisham
Syedihtisham Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello

I have a laptop Acer Aspire F15 F5-573G-52SP with two slot of RAM and one is occupied with Kingston 8GB DDR4 2133mhz sodimm..

And now i want upgrade the ram speed up to 16GB.. please need a good advice for this modification?
- If i will change the RAM 8GB DDR4 2133MHZ to 16GB DDR4 2400MHZ,  would it effect any thing on my laptop or what would be the good possibility for this modification..?

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Your model supports this type of ram, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Your model supports this type of ram, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Syedihtisham

Tinkerer

egydiocoelho Thanks dear for your response.
  • You are Welcome my friend! If my answer helped you, click yes to accept!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Syedihtisham

Tinkerer

egydiocoelho could you please provide me the product site so i can choose the correct part of RAM...

• You can download the crucial tool: https://www.crucial.com/

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rogie
    Rogie Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hello. Can I upgrade 8gb ddr4 or 16gb ddr4 for my laptop acer aspire f5-573g-514w? Please help me. Thanks
  • @Rogie Yes my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Rogie
    @egydiocoelho thank you very much for your help
  • Rogie
    @egydiocoelho can i use 8gb ddr4 ram 2666mhz or 16gb ram ddr4 2666mhz for my laptop? Or 16gb ram ddr4 2400mhz? Which is better? 
  • I believe that both will be limited to 2133mhz.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer