How to Enable OPTANE MEMORY M10 16GB on (acer E5-576-37NL)

Options
BlackD3V1L
BlackD3V1L Member Posts: 20 Troubleshooter
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives

INTEL OPTANE MEMORY M10
MODEL : MEMPEK1J016GA    16GB

LAPTOP INFO

MFG DATE : 2018/08/14
SSID : 83300639476
S/N : NXH73SI001833018FA7600
SERIES : ASPIRE E15 E5-576-37NL

My details if you got any solution please contact me as soon as possible 

Name = Tanveer Singh
Email = Daasji512@gmail.com

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,593 Trailblazer
    Options
    What is the make and model number of your HDD? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• BlackD3V1L
    Options
    JackE said:
    What is the make and model number of your HDD? Jack E/NJ

Model no : N16Q2

• BlackD3V1L
    Options
    Actually i change the windows 10 home single to win 10 pro after that its not working 

I have to show presentation at Monday. So,I need help to fix it as soon as possible. If you can do any help I will be very thankful to you
  • JackE
    Options
    >>>N16Q2>>>

This is not the HDD (hard disk drive) make & model number. I need to have the HDD make and model number. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• BlackD3V1L
    Options
    There the harddrive info
  • JackE
    Options
    I cannot make out your Toshiba HDD model number from your images. Please just write down the full model Toshiba number. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Options
    Go to this link, download and run Intel's system support tool SSU.EXE https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Save it's output file and attach it here.

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Asha
    Asha Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Can someone tell me where i can locate model number on the website

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    On the uefi information tab, it shows the hdd model and also the optane memory model! Example: 
    Tela principal da BIOS da Acer Foto Helito BijoraTechTudo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    On the main tab, is there an option called sata mode? Can you change to rst with optane?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Did optane memory work correctly before upgrading windows 10 to the professional version? Have you tried following this activation procedure? https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000023853/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• BlackD3V1L
    Options
    Ya Bro its working before but now its giving me a pain
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried updating the irst program on the intel website?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    So, have you tried uninstalling the IRST program and then reinstalling it again by properly activating optane memory?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• BlackD3V1L
    Options
    man i already done this thing more the 100 times even i'm installing windows again and again form last 6 days :cry::cry::cry:

• BlackD3V1L
    Options
    And these are the image of my bios setup 
  • JackE
    Options
    Where's Intel's SSU.exe output file? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• BlackD3V1L
    Options
    there it is ssu.exe output file
    ssu.txt 107.6K
  • JackE
    Options
    OK I found them in the PM section. Have you recently upgraded/changed or do you have any new adapters attached to your system's ports?  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• BlackD3V1L
    Options
    like what kind of adapter