suuden performance issue in acer nitro 5 an515-42(ryzen 2500u and rx 560x)

AaronXReaper
AaronXReaper Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i bought acer nitro 5 10 months back cause it was an affordable option.
till today csgo ran at 80-110 avg fps(no differencewas seen in changing presets so tested at high) and rainbow six siege at 60-80 fps(high preset).this morning I sat down for a game of csgo and suddenly I was getting around 40-55 fps with huge stutters.i took the folloqing precautions

:-changed preset to lowest
:-made sure charger was connected
nothing made any difference

rainbow six siege was running at 40 fps and was stutter.same precautions taken..although at low preset r6s ran at 120 fps

can anyone tell me any possible reasons for this sudden performance drop in csgo..help will be appreciated

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon AaronXReaper !

In most cases the problems of FPS drop in CS: GO in absolutely nothing has to do with the equipment physically.

There are dozens of external factors that can cause such as:

Overwired wireless (or lan) network;
    Failed congested servers;
    Ping low;
    Loss of packages;
    Route of lost packets;
    Poorly implemented patches;
    Etc...

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• AaronXReaper
    AaronXReaper Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

yes i am having packet losses(5-13%) after the recent csgo update.But my roommate uses the same internet and has similar packet losses but had no fps loss
    (he has acer predator helios 300 with 1050ti and i5 8300H and gets same fps that i used to 90-110)
    and does having bad internet account for performance problems in rainbow six seige

Thanks