Newbie -- how do I PM

compiler
compiler Member Posts: 32 Troubleshooter
Title says it all. How do I PM a user? If I click on that person's icon, I do not see a link to send him/her an email. If I click on the email symbol (upper right corner) it says I have no messages. I see no option to send a message.
Sooooooooo????

Mel

Comments

• here my friend:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • compiler
    compiler Member Posts: 32 Troubleshooter
    I have no idea what your response is saying. However, I now see that the email symbol in upper right corner does give me the option of sending a new message  I don't recall seeing that earlier. Thanks

Mel
  • if my answer helped you, click accept!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I am unable to PM anyone. No email link on the members page. Is that due to fact I have not made a post?
  • Which user do you want to send a PM to?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer