How should i apply for my laptop's warranty?

Options
Vino2696
Vino2696 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hello! Contact acer technical support in singapore:
    Acer Computer (Singapore) Pte Ltd 
    29, International Business Park 
    #01-07, Acer Building, Tower A 
    Service Centre (Side Entrance) 
    Singapore 609923 
    Fax: 6895 6402

Service Center Operating Hours
    - Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5:15pm 
    Extended Hours: 
    - Wednesday, 5:15pm till 7:45pm 
    - Saturday, 9:00am to 12:00pm 
    (Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays)

Important reminder before sending unit in to Service Center:
    The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is reminded to backup/remove essential programs and data before allowing or sending for service. Your harddisk may be formatted or replaced in the event of servicing.

There are 2 queues to choose from namely: 
    1. Book in unit for repair
    2. Collection / Purchase

Helpdesk Support
    - Contact number 1800 895 6299
    - Fax: 6895 6416

Operating hours:
    Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
    (Excluding Public Holidays)

Can you tell us the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    Vino2696 said:
    Generally all the electronic devices comes with built-in warranty either for 1 year or 2 years. This depends from the manufacturer and type of device you purchase. 

If you want to check for warranty info click here http://www.acer.com/ac/en/SG/content/warranty#Warranty
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer