replace my hard disk and lost my recovery

hatembadran1
hatembadran1 Member Posts: 44 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello
I have problem my hard was crashed and i lost my recovery and all windows license  
any one can tell me How i can get  Acer Recovery Management again and last windows ? ?

Answers

• Hello! Can you tell me the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! Can you tell if your notebook is still under warranty?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • hatembadran1
    Hello! Can you tell me the exact model of the notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! Can you tell if your notebook is still under warranty?
    thanks for response 
    this is mylaptop
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7408?b=1&pn=NX.GTQEM.010&sn=NXGTQEM010808042F26600
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night hatembadran1 !

What exact model of your laptop?
    As for WIndows license, it is recorded directly on Bios.
    Already the Windows OEM system just sending Acer and paying a value to be re-installed.
    What you can do is download an official ISO from Microsoft and perform a "clean" installation.
    However, some licenses only activate on the original OEM system.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• hatembadran1
    MaClane said:
    Good night hatembadran1 !

What exact model of your laptop?
    As for WIndows license, it is recorded directly on Bios.
    Already the Windows OEM system just sending Acer and paying a value to be re-installed.
    What you can do is download an official ISO from Microsoft and perform a "clean" installation.
    However, some licenses only activate on the original OEM system.

thanks for response 
    this is mylaptop
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7408?b=1&pn=NX.GTQEM.010&sn=NXGTQEM010808042F26600
  • Is your notebook still under warranty? Why did you change the hard drive? If your notebook is still under warranty, you can trigger it, as it is a hardware problem!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • hatembadran1
    Is your notebook still under warranty? Why did you change the hard drive? If your notebook is still under warranty, you can trigger it, as it is a hardware problem!
    yes under warrenty and i replace it to ssd and i will go to warrenty to fix hdd 
    but mow about my problem how i can restore because my warrenty will be only install new winwos
  • Acer has a hidden partition that is on HD! In this case, as there was a problem with the hd, Acer should replace the hd with another and reinstall the original system as well as the hidden recovery partition!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• I do not think it's feasible you buy a pendrive with erecovery from Acer, since you lost the hidden recovery partition from Acer and the original operating system, because of a problem occurred on the hard drive!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• hatembadran1
    Acer has a hidden partition that is on HD! In this case, as there was a problem with the hd, Acer should replace the hd with another and reinstall the original system as well as the hidden recovery partition!
    i checked last hard disk and already carshed 100%
    so no one can restore thing from it 
    is acer have account to download it ?
  • I do not think it's feasible you buy a pendrive with erecovery from Acer, since you lost the hidden recovery partition from Acer and the original operating system, because of a problem occurred on the hard drive!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• hatembadran1
    I do not think it's feasible you buy a pendrive with erecovery from Acer, since you lost the hidden recovery partition from Acer and the original operating system, because of a problem occurred on the hard drive!
    i'm in warranty and it will replace HDD But the agent of the Middle East will install new windows only
    i want restore my factory recovery
  • If you lost the Acer recovery partition because of a problem with hd, Acer's Middle East service center must reinstall Acer's original system because it was not you who broke or damaged Acer's recovery partition!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• hatembadran1
    edited May 2019
    After buying the laptop one week I complained about the slow pace of the device and it turned out that the problem because of the hard disk and the company changed the hard disk in the warranty but the copy of Windows does not belong to the Windows version only without acer services and without the factory where the device came
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• hatembadran1
    f.Recovery of corrupted HDD media other than to original factory state.

i mean this i want factory sate
  • I recommend that you run the warranty and have Acer install the original operating system when replacing the hard drive!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• hatembadran1
    I will try after the holiday due to the holiday in the Middle East
    Thank you
  • You are Welcome! I would like to know the name of the holiday that will take place in Saudi Arabia?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Was it Ramadan's holiday?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• hatembadran1
    Was it Ramadan's holiday?
    We are now in Ramadan and it is not a vacation
    Vacation starts from Monday to Saturday (Eid al-Fitr)