Acer Swift 3 SF314-54G-53YU - How reset BIOS?

Hanzz
Hanzz Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello, I updated the BIOS to the latest version. Entering BIOS requires me for a password that I never entered !! I tried 3x task wrong and eventually it fills me with 10 local number but no generator found. How do I continue? Is HW or SW Immediate Solution Possible? I do not have time for service even if it is still under warranty !!!

Thank you very much :-)

I have an Account

Acer Swift 3 (SF314-54G-53YU)

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning Hanzz !

What was the need to update Bios?

Bios updates are extremely delicate and risky processes and should only be performed in serious cases of serious system errors or extreme need for correction or compatibility.
    Outside this is a process that should be avoided to the maximum, especially if your machine is working perfectly.

In this case, only Acer can provide you with the information or you must send it for repair.
    By the rules of the forum it is not allowed to share any type of information regarding access, modification or bios passwords.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!