next@acer 2020

Which replacement screen can I buy for my Aspire V3-527G-592?

JefVAJefVA Member Posts: 4 New User
Hi all,

Because of some screen issues and the ensuing pursuit for a replacement screen, I got really confused about my model type. Whenever I browse for the exact name mentioned on the sticker (and the one that is displayed using the Acer identification tool in this website, for that matter) I don't find many hits. Is the V3-572G-592 a very obscure series within the V3-572G series? Can I buy spare parts that are mentioned to be replacement parts for any V3-572G, just ignoring the '-592' ending? Your advice and knowledge as to what the -592 postfix stands for would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

FAQ & Answers

• laurent_14laurent_14 ACE Posts: 9,146 Trailblazer
    Hello,
    Could you give me the first ten characters of the laptop serial number?
    France
  • JefVAJefVA Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hello,
    Could you give me the first ten characters of the laptop serial number?
    Hi Laurent, that would be: NXMNJEH025

Hello,
    Thanks. You own an Aspire V3-572G-5921 according to the first ten characters. Does your screen still work?
    France
    Hi Laurent. Thanks, that coincides with what I already mentioned. The screen works okay most of the time, but I think I damaged it some time ago by putting weight on it when it was in my backpack, now the right hand part of the screen often remains black and sometimes it's a big color show all over the screen, so I think a repair is at hand.
    Accepted Answer
    In this case, you can find the current LCD panel model by using HWiNFO. For example:

France
    In this case, you can find the current LCD panel model by using HWiNFO. For example:

Thanks Laurent!
    You're welcome :)
    France
  • AnantaraHotel1234AnantaraHotel1234 Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    I​ Was​ At​ Acer​ And​ some​ Staffs​ Have​ Tranfer​ My​ Acer315-21 To​ Address Unit 9, Level 4, Buchanan Galleries
    Glasgow, G1 2FF​ UK​ There​ Is​ All​ Freefor Lifetime With​ Id​ code3269427Y

• AnantaraHotel1234AnantaraHotel1234 Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    I​ Was​ At​ Acer​ And​ some​ Staffs​ Have​ Tranfer​ My​ Acer315-21 To​ Address Unit 9, Level 4, Buchanan Galleries
    Glasgow, G1 2FF​ UK​ There​ Is​ All​ Freefor Lifetime With​ Id​ code3269427Y