Answers

• Kev0806
    Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
    kevin@sourceits.com
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • Thanks for meeting my request @Kev0806 on the possibility to help the user @AdamsFrank!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kev0806
    @egydiocoelho Your Very Welcome, that's what we do!! "How Can We Help?"
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi AdamsFrank,

I am very sorry to hear this. Can you please PM me with the serial number of your unit so we can take a look into this?

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • AdamsFrank
    AdamsFrank Member Posts: 60 Troubleshooter
    @Kev0806 I sent you the details in mail
  • AdamsFrank
    @Acer-Manny what's PM?
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AdamsFrank
  • AdamsFrank
    @Acer-Manny PM sent
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    Well it looks everything will get sorted after all  :)

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• Please let us know if you have solved the problem @AdamsFrank!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    @egydiocoelho not yet sir
  • AdamsFrank
    @Kev0806 kindly reply my mail. I sent all details to you
  • Kev0806
    @AdamsFrank Sorry, your email went into my junk folder. I have now responded. 
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • AdamsFrank
    Guys I got the part in india…… @Kev0806 @egydiocoelho @Acer-Manny ty for helping me. I will fix it soon . @Kev0806 because of you I got my part bro .you are the one who talked this issue to higher authority ty very much bro....ty all if I forgot to mention someone forgive me
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited June 2019
    When I saw your problem @AdamsFrank, I contacted colleague @Kev8086, explaining his situation through a private message and asked him to help him as he is an authorized reseller of Acer! User @Kev8086 deserves all the credit for helping you the best way possible!  =)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kev0806
    @AdamsFrank
    I'm glad I could help. If there is ever anything else I can help you with please let me know. 
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • ColtGeorgia
    ColtGeorgia Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Hi Guys i have the same problem with my 2 years old Triton 700 , would you please help me to find this parts ( Cpu cooling fan :( )
  • ColtGeorgia
    ColtGeorgia Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

I am living in Georgia(Country) , and couldt find the parts here. If you can recommend me some online shops where i can purchase i will import here. Or i can transfer an adress in USA and transfer here . 
  • @ColGeorgiaIdeally, you create a new topic by clicking ask a question.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer