I can't find Predator triton 700 cooling fan spare part in India

AdamsFrank
AdamsFrank Member Posts: 60 Troubleshooter
I bought Predator triton 700 in USA. I am in India. Acer India looking for 23.Q2KN7.002 -- THERMAL FAN W/RUBBER 17A06 this cooling for part 3 months. Kindly help me to get this part and fix my laptop

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Hello! Why do you want to replace the fans? Have the fans stopped working?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Hello! Why do you want to replace the fans? Have the fans stopped working?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AdamsFrank
    Yep, fan is not working .
    Acer India said need replace the part . But they don't have the part. I am looking for that part from December 2018

• Commodore_1995#
    edited April 2019
    Have you tried disconnecting the fans and then reconnecting them?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    I tried . That it's not spin properly .I used my finger to spin it but no use. It's right now in Acer India service centre. They don't have stack for that part. Kindly send part to India Acer team
  • I believe you should import this piece, see: https://www.zandparts.com/en/Acer-23.Q2KN7.002

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    Ty sir, but how can I get that india. I think they won't send to India
  • AdamsFrank
    I submitted my Predator triton 700 in Acer India on Jan 2019. They were looking for 23.Q2KN7.002 -- THERMAL FAN W/RUBBER 17A06 this part for 4 months. They could not find. please some authorities help me and send this spare parts to acer india asap. I thought I can get service in anywhere in this world. But I am struggling to find and fix 23.Q2KN7.002 -- THERMAL FAN W/RUBBER 17A06 part in Acer India . I can't go any other countries. If any authorities see this means please take it seriously and take action. My laptop is sleeping for 4 months in Acer India service centre at Bangalore India.
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    AdamsFrank 
    Sorry to hear about your experience. Primarily the community is a place where members can exchange their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques etc. The Acer community is not design for direct customer support consultation, or complaints. 
    Please contact Acer support in your region and they will be happy to help you.

You can escalate the case to the concerned Acer authorities in your region and get the issue resolved. Here's the Acer support network weblink  for your region. Click on " Support Escalation Matrix" at the top right corner and download the details.  Contact the concerned support in your state to escalate the case and they will be happy to address your concerns. 
    Acer India support network : Acer India Support Network

Acer India support :  https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact
    Acer worldwide : http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/ 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • AdamsFrank
    Dear sir, I contacted them and submitted my laptop on January 2019 . Till now they didn't get this part 23.Q2KN7.002 -- THERMAL FAN W/RUBBER 17A06 . Please any authorities send this part to Acer India or give me your mail I can give you the proof of my Acer India conversation for part unavailablity. Kindly send the part please . They are trying all over world for that part . But none is replying. There is no availability for 23.Q2KN7.002 -- THERMAL FAN W/RUBBER 17A06 in Acer India. Please help me. Kindly Send the part to Acer India
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited April 2019
    As it was said above by @Sharanji and very well you will have to escalate it to the highest rank in the acer india support center/HQ unfortunately no other acer HQ can solve the issue but them they are the ones who have to get it sorted please insist with them and if needed open a complaint to see if it gets sorted faster these issues seem to be sometimes common in acer india not the first time that a customer has to escalate to the highest rank to get the issues sorted so as i said that is what you need to do in order to solve it put pressure on them everyday 

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• AdamsFrank
    I insisted them and they said sorry we can't do anything. Because I purchased it in USA. So 23.Q2KN7.002 -- THERMAL FAN W/RUBBER 17A06  part is not in India Acer. So they contacted Acer USA 3 weeks ago. But they didn't get any reply till now. And I can't also register complaint in India. Its out of warranty.
  • AdamsFrank
    My cooling fan stop working 5 months ago . So I contacted Acer India and submitted my laptop. Till now they didn't find the part . They said we can't fix this . kindly help me to find this 23.Q2KN7.002 -- THERMAL FAN W/RUBBER 17A06 part in India. Acer India wasted my months . How  can Acer  do this to their customers.
  • Kev0806
    Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
    Hi Adam, we can definitely help you. Because you are in India however we will require you to pay via Paypal on our website. Once the payments have cleared we will go ahead and ship your Fan. Here is a link to where you can purchase the original part. 

https://sourceitstore.com/products/thermal-fan-with-rubber-for-the-triton-700
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited May 2019
    @AdamsFrank is you laptop still under warranty if so they will have to fix it for you even if they have to import the parts needed ( the we cant fix it because we dont have the part needed is not an option under warranty) they have to period escalate you issue to the highest rank in the Acer India support HQ and they will get it sorted as i said under warranty refusal is not an option you can sue them for saying no under warranty, but if its not under warranty anymore thats another case they can refuse it because importing it its too expensive

https://www.notebooksolutions.ca/zc/acer-original-fan-ac138772-93923.html

Acer original cooling fan

● Replace your worn out or noisy fan with this brand new genuine part! A malfunctioning fan can cause your computer to overheat, slow down or shut off by itself. In extreme cases, this can damage your CPU, video chip or motherboard chipset.

Description: THERMAL FAN W/O RUBBER 17A05

Condition: Brand new (not used or refurbished)

Warranty: 90 days

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• AdamsFrank
    edited May 2019
    @xapim kindly help to find the part for Acer India. They don't allow to do third party service. Tell them to fix my laptop. It's been sleeping for 4 month. Why they are not arranging this part for me .
  • Kev0806
    Adam, 
    Maybe the Mediator here can help?

@Acer-Jose is there anything you can do to help @AdamsFrank get the heatsink fan he needs? I am not certain what Acer's international Warranty policy is. 

SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • The problem is that Acer India technical support insists that there is no fan available for its model! For this reason, it has not used the notebook for more than five months! This is not the first topic he creates!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• AdamsFrank
    @egydiocoelho I didn't get you
  • Kev0806
    @AdamsFrank
    I have contacted Acer America Support for you because this is a North American machine the parts are likely not available in India. However, Acer American has offered to Ship the fan you require to me under warranty and I can then forward it to you. You will need to pay for shipping to India from Canada, and I will require your Serial number to proceed with the warranty claim for you. 

Please let me know if you want to proceed. 
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • AdamsFrank
    @Kev0806 ty . Give me your email address. I will send all the details to you