Acer E5-576G-81C3 laptop lagging and running too slow on the plugged in

omerbutt123
omerbutt123 Member Posts: 25 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Product Name: Acer E5-576G-81C3
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

My laptop is lagging and hungs up when i plugged in my laptop charger(power adapter) while playing a game (Fifa 19)

At first it was running without any lags.Then it started to give lags when i plugged in the laptop charger. Its been playing fine when its on battery. 

Also, my battery backup time is almost 4 hours. but when i play game its only give me 20 to 25 minutes. that's it. Is that okay >??

Any help guys 

Thanks

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning omerbutt123 !

Are your drivers properly updated?
    Have you tried on other power outlets?
    Have you already had another charger?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• omerbutt123
    About my drivers, i think my all drivers are completely updated. I already received the window update and i update it in the morning.

what do you mean by other power outlet ?

About the charger, its my original charger came with the laptop in the box. Should i change it ?  
  • MaClane
    Try plugging the laptop into other power outlets and make sure the problem preempts.
    Test another charger.
    It is possible that it is defective and we need to certify before trying other solutions.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• omerbutt123
    Hi completely go through all the methods what you are asked. but i don't think so the problem was because of these. 
    but i figure it out one thing, I think problem is that the laptop not receiving the complete voltage what its need. because i noticed that my game lagging some times. today the game not lagging at all on charging and on battery. Do you think this problem occur because of voltage issue ?? 

Also, what about the battery timing issue ? its backup time is only 20 to 25 minutes while i playing. i know when we playing the battery consume fast but its too fast i guess. What you think guys ??

Thanks 
  • MaClane
    Mobile device architecture is different from desktop architecture.
    On laptops, both processor and GPU only achieve maximum performance when connected to a power outlet, the system set to High Performance in the Windows power options and the battery charged at 100% before playing.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• omerbutt123
    okay, 

And what about the battery timing while playing games ?? Any idea why its consuming too fast ???
  • MaClane
    edited April 2019
    On high-performance devices the battery can drop to levels of 30 to 40% when connected to a power outlet.
    This is perfectly normal.

Already only with use in the battery, the internal charge does not have the capacity to provide sufficient energy so that the system is supplied of the high demand of energy.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• omerbutt123
    So your mean is that, its working normally ?? even its provide only the 25 minute backup, right ? 
  • MaClane
    Depending on the use yes, your battery could last around that time.

Numerous factors contribute to the durability or greater consumption of the battery, which mainly depends on how the user is using the machine.

First, understand better about the architecture of a mobile device (in this case a notebook).
    Notebook components (mainly processor and video) only achieve maximum performance when plugged into the power outlet.

Now about battery ...
    The length of time can vary due to many factors: air conditioning in cooler and cooler temperatures, the sum of the applications you have on your machine running, services in the background, among others.

See the following diagram:
    OS + Configuration Applications + Services = Requisitions
    Requisitions consume resources.
    Features are all types of physical memories (HD and storage devices), volatile (RAM and video memories), processors (CPU and GPU) and connections (Wireless, USB, etc.) available on your system.
    The more requisitions, the more resources are spent and consequently the energy consumption increases.
    So there are several factors of settings that may be undermining the power of your battery.

The 2 largest power consumers in a notebook are the display and the Wireless system.
    This Wireless System understands for any request made by your equipment to the connection point (router, modem or access point).
    This includes beacons, direct access (such as accessing a website, online videos or an online game) and indirect ones (such as google update, setam services, among others).
    So if they are online games, this procedure will consume huge amounts of battery power, shortening its life.

Ideally, always use the appliance plugged in and with the power options set to "High Performance".
    Using only the battery, the system architecture does not allow maximum machine performance to be achieved.

To improve this duration, you can follow some tips by doing certain processes:

Set the notebook in the power options for economical / balanced mode when using only on the battery;
    Select the option to decrease the brightness on the monitor when in the battery;
    Use the appliance in an airy place, in cool conditions, under materials with good heat exchange, such as glass, aluminum, cold stones, etc.
    Perform initial cell calibration, as reported in the product manual;
    Disable any software that is running in the background;

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,431 Trailblazer
    A 45watt and 65watt power supply adapters are available for this laptop. Heavy gamers should use the 65watt adapter as it can better keep up with both the gaming load & battery charging. Reducing screen brightness can also help. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• omerbutt123
    MaClane said:
    Depending on the use yes, your battery could last around that time.

Numerous factors contribute to the durability or greater consumption of the battery, which mainly depends on how the user is using the machine.

First, understand better about the architecture of a mobile device (in this case a notebook).
    Notebook components (mainly processor and video) only achieve maximum performance when plugged into the power outlet.

Now about battery ...
    The length of time can vary due to many factors: air conditioning in cooler and cooler temperatures, the sum of the applications you have on your machine running, services in the background, among others.

See the following diagram:
    OS + Configuration Applications + Services = Requisitions
    Requisitions consume resources.
    Features are all types of physical memories (HD and storage devices), volatile (RAM and video memories), processors (CPU and GPU) and connections (Wireless, USB, etc.) available on your system.
    The more requisitions, the more resources are spent and consequently the energy consumption increases.
    So there are several factors of settings that may be undermining the power of your battery.

The 2 largest power consumers in a notebook are the display and the Wireless system.
    This Wireless System understands for any request made by your equipment to the connection point (router, modem or access point).
    This includes beacons, direct access (such as accessing a website, online videos or an online game) and indirect ones (such as google update, setam services, among others).
    So if they are online games, this procedure will consume huge amounts of battery power, shortening its life.

Ideally, always use the appliance plugged in and with the power options set to "High Performance".
    Using only the battery, the system architecture does not allow maximum machine performance to be achieved.

To improve this duration, you can follow some tips by doing certain processes:

Set the notebook in the power options for economical / balanced mode when using only on the battery;
    Select the option to decrease the brightness on the monitor when in the battery;
    Use the appliance in an airy place, in cool conditions, under materials with good heat exchange, such as glass, aluminum, cold stones, etc.
    Perform initial cell calibration, as reported in the product manual;
    Disable any software that is running in the background;

Hi @maClane.
    Thanks for the most clarifying answer. I got it your point. 
    But i don't know why, My other games gave me the good back up rather than the FIFA 19. I don't why. But than ks for your answer, its realy helpful. 

Thanks 
  • omerbutt123
    JackE said:
    A 45watt and 65watt power supply adapters are available for this laptop. Heavy gamers should use the 65watt adapter as it can better keep up with both the gaming load & battery charging. Reducing screen brightness can also help. Jack E/NJ
    Hi, 
    I already have the 65W charger i guess, see the attached image link below. my brightness already on 25% on the battery.

https://ibb.co/pXfy3n5    (Image link)

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,431 Trailblazer
    Not just battery!!!! Brightness must also be reduced plugged in to help reduce the load on the charger. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ