Zoom Video Conference Issues

guidettim
guidettim Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have a few TravelMate P259-M models and all are having the same problem.  Zoom Video Conferencing will not recognize the microphone so I cannot use audio.  The microphone works on every other application that utilizes a microphone/  Was wondering anyone else has this issue and if there is a fix for this.  Thanks in advance for any help with this issue.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Have you tried updating your audio drivers?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• You have already added the microphone to this program here:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • guidettim
    Yes I have that set up.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Have you tried updating your audio drivers?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• guidettim
    Sometimes the answers are the easy ones you overlook.  That was the problem.  Thanks so much for your help.
  • Did the driver update solve the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• guidettim
    Yes, that was the problem.  I updated and it worked.  Thanks again for your help.
  • Great my friend ;)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer