Mirror screen problem Aspire3

Options
Ianjones
Ianjones Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi,
I have recently acquired an ACER Aspire3 with AMD dual core processor E2-9000, and AMD Radeon graphics. When I try to mirror the laptop screen to the tv via HDMI, I get a magnified version, that I cannot reduce, and hence only see the top half of the screen. When searching the display settings I come across setting 112 which seems to be the default and I get no other choices. Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hello! Have you pressed windows + p and chose the second screen only option?
    Pressione a tecla Windows  P e selecione a opo Somente tela do PC
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ianjones
    Ianjones Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hi folks thanks for the responses. I have managed to fix the problem by going into the Radeon graphics and tinkering. Not entirely sure what I did, but things are ok now!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Great my friend! Accept your answer!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)