Holo360 Player on desktop Acer TC-885

k6eid
k6eid Member Posts: 21 Networker
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I bought the Holo360. Neat! But when I try to use the player software, I set the camera to ALLOW connect to the PC. The PC shows the camera and the SD card. But the player when clicking CAMERA says "There is no content on your device." The PC shows all the photos etc. but the software does not show any. It seems to be looking for a library but I do not see such a folder on the camera's files. I am using an Acer TC-885 new PC. HELP!

Comments

• What software player are you trying to use? Have you checked here, if this software is set up to accept a camera?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • k6eid
    I am using the Holo360 Player software that was made for only this camera. 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • k6eid
    `Thanks. I had not downloaded that. I have now and nothing is changed. Clicking CAMERA gets "There is no content on your device." I tried this on 2 different PCs and the same thing happens.
  • After you have installed the drivers, check this tip again:
    What software player are you trying to use? Have you checked here, if this software is set up to accept a camera?

Also, try adding the device here as well:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k6eid
    Thanks again but I had tried that after you suggested it the first time. It did not recognize the Holo260. What is most confusing is that once I ALLOW it to connect I can see the Holo360 and its SD card on the PC! This has been the case since the beginning.
  • It's already 10:30 pm here in Brazil! Tomorrow I'll take a look at the manual of this device!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• When you plug the holo360 into the usb port and activate the camera, does any unknown device appear in the windows device manager?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k6eid
    No unknown device appears but I do get Acer Holo360 under PORTABLE DEVICES
  • Does your desktop have bluetooth? Have you tried pairing devices?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k6eid
    Yes. I have then paired. 
  • Try to download this program from microsoft store:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k6eid
    I am able  to download to PC with Bluetooth. I was able to do that before by accessing HOLO360 on my PC file explorer. Thanks for all your help and time!
  • Does holo360 appear here?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k6eid
    Downloaded IT BUT IT SAYS MY GRAPHICS CARD DOES NOT MEET NVIDIA GTX 10 SERIES 1050 OR ABOVE
  • k6eid
    Yes it shows in DEVICES AND PRINTERS
  • @JackE Is it possible to pair the holo360 camera through the bluetooth with the notebook? 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k6eid
    Yes I could pair it with the notebook as well as the desktop and receive the files
  • When you paired, could you access the camera as well?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• k6eid
    I was able to download a picture from the camera to the notebook hard drive. But Holo360 still shows there is no content on the camera.