Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Aspire E5-476G-38QZ : Mic issues when playing music

Hi, i have a problem when using my 3.5mm earphones with mic, by the way my laptop model is Acer Aspire E5-476G-38QZ, 

This is my problem:
*When you start talking(recording) using the earphone's mic while playing any music you'll hear your voice with the music you played when you record it,

I think this issue can be solve when you fix the driver, by the way i used the driver in the https://www.acer.com/ac/en/PH/content/support-product/7374?b=1&pn=NX.GPUSP.001&sn=nxgpusp0017340b1937600  (Audio Driver-Realtek v6.0.1.8125)

Check the mic recorded samples here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YGM5qhVqi85cv9UtQwPJvZkIUAbPgfNi

Comments

• alvin016alvin016 Posts: 2Member New User
    hello, can anyone who owns Acer Aspire E5 series can check if you have also the same issue as mine? 
  • Yaks97Yaks97 Posts: 1Member New User
    edited July 1
    Hi,

I also have the same unit with an i3 7100u and NVidia MX150 with the same issue with microphone.
    Whenever i connect a TRSS headphone (those headphone jacks with 3 rings that has mic) on my mic and headset combo port the laptop just doesn't use the headset's mic but still uses Built-in microphone on the laptop. All google searches didn't help my issue so i was hoping anyone can help me in this forum.

Edit: Typo