next@acer 2020

iso of windows 10 compatible with my serial number Aspire E5-553

teosellerteoseller Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2019 in Windows 10
Hello,
I need to format the PC with a clean version of windows, can I reuse the serial number already present on the PC?
Where can I download a iso of windows 10 compatible with my serial number ?

thank you so much

I have a  Aspire E5-553

Best Answer

• MaClaneMaClane Posts: 30,065 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Here you download the official Windows ISO: https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/software-download/home

The official ISO contains all the versions and will automatically activate in the correct one when recognizing or when informing the key.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

FAQ & Answers

• MaClaneMaClane ACE Posts: 30,065 Trailblazer
    edited March 2019
    Good afternoon teoseller!

What is the need to install a version other than the factory?
    If you remove the recovery partitions from Acer on the HDD you will lose your software warranty.
    To find out what your serial is, it gets recorded in Bios.
    You can use this program: https://produkey.br.uptodown.com/windows
    As soon as you perform an installation the serial will be activated automatically.

Here you download the official Windows ISO: https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/software-download/home

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• teosellerteoseller Member Posts: 4 New User
    MaClane thanks for answer, i had a problem with the Hard-disk (out of warranty unfortunately)  and would like to replace it. I saved the windows serial number and now i buy i new Hard-disk and i would like to install windows. So, i would like to know where i can download a iso that is compatible with my serial number.

thank
  • MaClaneMaClane ACE Posts: 30,065 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer

The official ISO contains all the versions and will automatically activate in the correct one when recognizing or when informing the key.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• teosellerteoseller Member Posts: 4 New User
    thanks a lot