Answer ✓
    S$1000 is typical discount price in most regions for this model. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    LHO disse:

Hi MaClane

Thanks so much for your reply. I will be using it mainly for works running accounting software and microsoft office suite.

Good Morning LHO !

There are several models of this laptop, as you can see some examples below.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/AE/content/professional-model/NX.VGTEM.002

https://www.acer.com/ac/pt/PT/content/professional-model/NX.VGTEB.005

As you reported on the use, if you do not use any logic that requires too much of the processor (this is the "u" that targets less power consumption to achieve power and performance) or graphics, these models will serve you well.

Devices are dedicated to your exact needs.
    Some come pre-equipped with SSDs (with high transfer rates but smaller storage space), others with 1TB HDDs.

Correctly evaluate the differences between them so you can get the right one.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Good Morning LHO!

This is very relative.
    What are your needs?
    What do you expect from the device?
    What main use will be given to it?
    Which segment?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    S$1000 is typical discount price in most regions for this model. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• LHO
    LHO Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi MaClane

Thanks so much for your reply. I will be using it mainly for works running accounting software and microsoft office suite.

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    LHO disse:

Hi MaClane

Good Morning LHO !

There are several models of this laptop, as you can see some examples below.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/AE/content/professional-model/NX.VGTEM.002

https://www.acer.com/ac/pt/PT/content/professional-model/NX.VGTEB.005

As you reported on the use, if you do not use any logic that requires too much of the processor (this is the "u" that targets less power consumption to achieve power and performance) or graphics, these models will serve you well.

Devices are dedicated to your exact needs.
    Some come pre-equipped with SSDs (with high transfer rates but smaller storage space), others with 1TB HDDs.

Correctly evaluate the differences between them so you can get the right one.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™