Acer travelmate death screen error (travelmate p255-M)

arhaantheaier
arhaantheaier Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i have acer travelmate p255-M and due to a error in bios the laptop is not opening.There is only a blue led light and one another light which blinks 2 times on starting for 15 seconds.I wanted to flash my bios with a flash drive usb stick and trying one those bios methods i can't able to get .fd file.i have extracted bios file and i had got only .exe file.Also,on extracting.exe file i hadn't got the .fd file.i have also tried putting all the contents into the flash drive and start the laptop while holdin Fn and Esc keys with Ac adapter in and back battery out but nothing seems to work.please help me...

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited March 2019
    We can not provide any bios recovery or modification method! If you find it difficult to enter the bios, you should contact Acer support in your country!! Can you access the bios by pressing the f2 key as soon as you turn on the notebook? Have you tried resetting the battery like this?
    Did you update the bios before presenting the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • arhaantheaier
    arhaantheaier Member Posts: 2 New User
    no i cannot accces the bios by pressing f2 as there is no display and only led lights are blinking,yes i tried your resetting the battery.also i got this problem since i have updated my bios.After that when i restarted it,the display was no there
  • It looks like your bios has been corrupted! Ideally, contact Acer technical support in India so the technician can recover the bios: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)