xb271hu ips issues

M4yh3m
M4yh3m Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
Hi, so i was following the instructions to get to the factory mode, because i was having the gsync ( line in the middle of the monitor ) issue...so:

1. which one is the firmware number??
2. now everytime i press the game button i see this:

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good afternoon M4yh3m !

Did you update your drivers after the restore?
    Especially the video drivers, both the dedicated GPU and the integrated GPU?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Good afternoon M4yh3m !

Did you update your drivers after the restore?
    Especially the video drivers, both the dedicated GPU and the integrated GPU?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• M4yh3m

Tinkerer

yes i did, i have the last drivers
  • M4yh3m

Tinkerer

and aparently i need to set the gsync to "enable to windowed and full screen mode", but still i have this window on my monitor i posted before, when i press the 1st left button on the monitor

• MaClane
    What is the configuration of your device?
    Laptop or desktop?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• M4yh3m

Tinkerer

desktop

i7 8700k
    gtx 1080ti
  • MaClane
    Yes, you should update the drivers of the integrated processor GPU as well because some instructions work in conjunction with those of the dedicated GPU.
    The ideal would be to test another cable in the correct version so that we can make sure.

Update the integrated GPU driver by downloading here:
    https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126684/Intel-Core-i7-8700K-Processor-12M-Cache-up-to-4-70-GHz-

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• M4yh3m

Tinkerer

edited March 2019
    well, i tried installing the "intel grafics driver for windows", the only driver on the link you posted...and it says: this computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing this software...
    but the gsync problem is fixed with the option i mentioned before...the only thing is that menu
  • MaClane
    Try a power reset.
    Disconnect the power and video cable.
    Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds.
    Reconnect only the power cord and check the monitor.

Check if you get the on-screen controls to pop up. Click the "Menu" button, located at the bottom of your Acer monitor. Press the right arrow button, until the "Reset" feature is highlighted on your display screen. This feature is marked with a large "R" with an arrow pointing off to the right. When highlighted, "Reset" is displayed in the sub-menu.Press the "Menu" button twice to reset your Acer monitor.

If the issue persists, please contact Acer support to get it fixed in warranty.
    Acer US : https//www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    Acer worldwide : http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™