Predator Thronos on Tour Continues Creating Major Headlines in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

Manny-Acer_Retired
Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
edited January 2019 in Predator Den

The revolutionary Predator Thronos gaming chair continues to create major headlines with media, influencers, and fans at gaming and media events since its launch at IFA.

“Predator Thronos, the future of gaming” - Tom’s Hardware, Italy

“Truly the ultimate gaming throne” - T3, Middle East

“Offering the best gaming experience available” - LesNumeriques, France

During the coming weeks, “The Throne for Gamers” will continue to be on tour across the EMEA region in over 13 countries. The Predator Thronos will be in center of action at over 20 media, in-store and customer events, creating excitement, engagement and word-of-mouth in the community and driving fans and gaming fanatics into stores to experience the latest Predator gaming products.

Comments

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi all,

Check out the Predator Thronos content official page here. A very cool feature that i liked was being able to adjust/change the RGB Lighting colors, check it out!

Acer-Manny
  • djuric
    djuric Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hello :)

When is the chair expected to be released?
    Will the chair be released in Australia?
    Do we have the option to pick and choose the peripherals/accessories that come with the chair?
    Can we choose to buy the chair on its own without any of the additional accessories?

Thanks
  • HamashiK
    HamashiK Member Posts: 1 New User
    И тишина...
  • djuric

The revolutionary Predator Thronos gaming chair continues to create major headlines with media, influencers, and fans at gaming and media events since its launch at IFA.

“Predator Thronos, the future of gaming” - Tom’s Hardware, Italy

“Truly the ultimate gaming throne” - T3, Middle East

“Offering the best gaming experience available” - LesNumeriques, France

During the coming weeks, “The Throne for Gamers” will continue to be on tour across the EMEA region in over 13 countries. The Predator Thronos will be in center of action at over 20 media, in-store and customer events, creating excitement, engagement and word-of-mouth in the community and driving fans and gaming fanatics into stores to experience the latest Predator gaming products.

Acer-Manny could you please answer my question?

Thank you
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi djuric,

djuric said:

Do we have the option to pick and choose the peripherals/accessories that come with the chair?
    Can we choose to buy the chair on its own without any of the additional accessories?

Thanks

Sorry for the delay response, you can visit the following link https://buy-thronos.acer.com/#_ga=2.53303534.731578963.1550590525-1045363774.1531752932 for more information, you only have the availability to change the Desktop Orion product that comes with it not the peripherals/accessories.

Salute,
    Acer-Manny 
  • djuric
    Hi djuric,

djuric said:

Thanks

Sorry for the delay response, you can visit the following link https://buy-thronos.acer.com/#_ga=2.53303534.731578963.1550590525-1045363774.1531752932 for more information, you only have the availability to change the Desktop Orion product that comes with it not the peripherals/accessories.

Salute,
    Acer-Manny 
    Thank you for your reply.
    Unfortunately that wasn't the answer I was hoping for.
    I most certainly would of purchased the chair on its own.
    Maybe one day if I win Lotto I can afford this all in one package... haha

I'm assuming the price is in USD?

Thanks
  • Beastrix
    Beastrix Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited February 2019
    I want to order it to Norway, but the link I've found only shows some countries in Asia i think.
    Would love it if someone could contact me & discuss delivery and payment.
  • Beastrix
    Beastrix Member Posts: 3 New User
    Still zero information around for if it will be available for purchase in Norway. Guess I'll have to start looking for alternatives.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Hi Beastrix,

Unfortunately, we have no information as off now that it will be sold or available for Norway, you can check this link https://www.acer.com/ac/no/NO/content/predator-thronos periodically and if it becomes available it will show a "Purchase Info" button.

Thank you for your interest in Acer products,
    Acer-Manny