My lap to has been showing Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc how can i fix it? Pls I need an

Miracle1
Miracle1 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
My lap to has been showing Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc how can i fix it?
Pls I need an assistant

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    (1) What is your full model number?
    (2) Check the bottom of the laptop for a battery reset pinhole with a battery symbol. If it exists, remove charger and gently press a paper clip into the pinhole to disconnect the battery for about 30 seconds. Then turn it back on again.
    (3) If still stock, press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds till the machine completely shuts off. Then turn it back on again and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key till a recovery screen appears. Then follow directions as in the video below to reset the machine to a factory fresh state.

Jack E/NJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpzLJRAZldA

Jack E/NJ

• Jadhav
    Jadhav Member Posts: 2 New User
    I also have this problem but reset option doesn't work what should I do?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Jadhav
    Make sure your laptop is completely off. Then turn it back on and immediately start tapping the F2 key to enter the BIOS menu. Click on the BIOS Main tab and make sure the F12 and D2D options are enabled. F10 to save settings and exit. Then try the ALT+F10 cold boot reset again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ