Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

I can not clone nvme (predator g9-593)

Gold1406Gold1406 Posts: 23Member Troubleshooter
edited February 11 in Predator Laptops
hi every body
i have acer predator g9-593 and i want up grade to m.2 nvme i make clone put i have problems with windos
i use to clone easyUSpartition
how can slove it 

FAQ & Answers

• What is the exact model os ssd? Does your ssd have a smaller size than hd?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Gold1406Gold1406 Posts: 23Member Troubleshooter
    What is the exact model os ssd? Does your ssd have a smaller size than hd?
    Win 10 errors code 0xc000225
    i maked clone very well but i can not know error
    Gold1406 said:
    What is the exact model os ssd? Does your ssd have a smaller size than hd?
    Win 10 errors code 0xc000225
    i maked clone very well but i can not know error
    I maked clone before with anthor laptop toshiba its work good
    but with acer i don’t know what’s happened 
  • xapimxapim Posts: 3,164ACE Pathfinder
    edited February 12
    I cloned my 128gb ssd into a 2tb ssd with easeus partition master without any issues never had issues with it neither with any cloned OS hdd/ssd and i had cloned loads with easeus seems to me you need to clone it again something went wrong when u cloned it your cloned ssd got corrupted in the process somehow

The Error code 0xc0000225, means that Windows cannot find the required System Files to boot, or cannot verify the digital signature of a recently installed device driver or application.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1969145569968592/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

xapim said:
    I cloned my 128gb ssd into a 2tb ssd with easeus partition master without any issues never had issues with it neither with any cloned OS hdd/ssd and i had cloned loads with easeus seems to me you need to clone it again something went wrong when u cloned it your cloned ssd got corrupted in the process somehow

The Error code 0xc0000225, means that Windows cannot find the required System Files to boot, or cannot verify the digital signature of a recently installed device driver or application.
    How i can make agood clone for ssd m.2nvme
  • What is the exact model of your ssd? Have you ever tried cloning with macrium reflect or with the migrate from minitool partition feature?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    What Who  is the exact model of your ssd? Have you ever tried cloning with macrium reflect or with the migrate from minitool partition feature?
    I’m used first macrium but doesnot work
    second i’m used easyUS aolse doesnot work
    i donot know witche application can i use
    please anyone help me..?
  • Can you tell if there is any firmware update for ssd? It would be interesting if you informs the exact ssd model too!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer