• 93greeny
    93greeny Member Posts: 97

Tinkerer

OMG GUYS IT been a MONTH
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

UM guys how do you transfer
  • Great! See now how are the 812gb in the disk manager!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Did the command I provided you to turn the hd online helped you?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

um guys how do you combine both together?
  • Great! The HD is back!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

yah just need to press online the disk
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

is there a way to combine them together back?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Great! Me and colleague JackE help you! Accept my answer and colleague JackE to put the topic as resolved and so that other users can see the solution!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

but one last question is there a way to fuse the d drive together? because it still separate the 100GB and the 800GB
  • you can only join the two units if you delete them! Accept JackE's reply as well, as he also helped you in solving your problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

wait i delete both idk how to fuse though want to help a bit more?
  • You must delete all these drives and then click new volume! 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

hmm ... i put the D drive back in it original spot (in the laptop) but it not showing up did i break something there 
  • 93greeny

Tinkerer

so just leave the 2nd one new volume than?
  • What exactly happened?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

i just put it back did i break something there was a metal plastic maybe i was not suppose to break that...
  • Can you hit a photo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• 93greeny

Tinkerer

here it is idk why