Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

LAPTOP KEEPS CRASHING AND SHUTTING OFF (Swift )

CasandraHarryCasandraHarry Posts: 2Member New User
My Swift just got back from repairs. It shocks me while charging, crashes with the erro : no bootable device etc. I started using it and it crashes still. It says your system has an error and needs ro retart with a blue screen or it turns black and shuts off. I have full coverage warranty with acer and I am fed up of the back and forth! I have moved to the Pacific to study and Acer is asking me to send back rhe laptop. This will cost 200 us each way and I am not sure they will fix rhe problem this time. I need help! :(

FAQ & Answers

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online86

ahmetrkarabulut
ahmetrkarabulut
Deejay_tech
Deejay_tech
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
Petra5
Petra5
SirClaude
SirClaude
TECH_MAN
TECH_MAN
wfrbrn
wfrbrn
xapim
xapim
+78 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

We would like to feature andylb as a destacated member in the Acer Community. With his dedication and support efforts, andylb has become a Valued Contributor . On behalf of the Acer Community team and all our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1012

Total Points:2587

Total Accepted Answers: 125

andylb Valued Contributor
Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.