Acer switch 3 continuously freezing please help

WilowispWilowisp Member Posts: 1 Newbie
I bought this switch a few weeks ago to begin building a business. This business is a charity service that is provided freely to the public. I am starting and funding everything myself even at risk to becoming homeless. This purchase had tapped me out. Buying at a discount for an older model, I am sure the warranty is expired. I doubt Acer has any interest in helping with this for that reason. So should I try Amazon return and reinvest or is there possibly an easy solution to the freezing up. i dont know where to begin looking i thought it was a onedrive cloud issue having to do with my youtube channel and videos im editing and creating. I cleaned that up and the locking is less frequent however it is stiffling my progress still and i have no idea where to start.

I am Wilowisp and I need support so i can keep supporting.

Comments

• Hello! does an error code appear when the notebook freezes? What is the exact model of your notebook? Example an-515-51!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • prodiverprodiver Member Posts: 4 New User
    having the same issue, freezes everytime im watching iplayer or other streaming sites