Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Laptop turns off whenever I move the screen

Hi,
I'm using an Acer TravelMate Spin B118 series model N16Q15, and whenever I rotate the screen the laptop will shut down. I've noticed that one of the screws near the hinges is missing, does that have anything to do with this?

Thanks in advance :smile:

FAQ & Answers

• Jack22Jack22 ACE Posts: 2,303 Pathfinder
    @bugboo800
    Yes, there are chances that screw which is missing might cause the problem.
    So if the unit is under warranty contact Acer support for fixing it, if the unit is out of warranty contact any local tech.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Which one is missing?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • bugboo800bugboo800 Member Posts: 4 New User
    @egydiocoelho
    It is the screw on the right :)
    @Jack22
    Thank you :)
  • Parece que este botón, es un botón que corta la energía para el ordenador, vea:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    @egydiocoelho¡Veo! ¿Sabes qué tipo de tornillo es? Necesito comprar un reemplazo.
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 47,837 Trailblazer
    edited April 2019
    Verifique isso para o meu amigo:

86.MUNN7.001

egydiocoelho Trailblazer