Revo M1601 a waste of money

Options
charlief11
charlief11 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I bought an acer revo build M1601 with the intention of adding on more storage. Now that I want to I am told these addons are not now available so it was a waste of time I should have bought a traditional pc. Has anyone got a 1TB hard drive to sell as its a waste of time trying acer. Wil definitely not be buying acer again.

Comments

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    Hi charlief11,

I'm sorry to hear this.  

Please reference to the following link https://www.acer.com/ac/en/CA/content/series/revobuild 

What issues are you having on trying to upgrade the storage on your Acer Revo?

Thanks in advance,

Acer-Manny 

• Parksoft
    Parksoft Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    This is a valid post. It seems that many of us are in the same boat. Personally, I haven't been able to upgrade to Windows 10 even though the system keeps telling me what an awful person I am for not doing it - but when I try, I'm always told that there isn't enough memory to update. Acer, PLEASE stop avoiding this situation and make it right for those of us that trusted you and the promises made in the marketing of this product!
  • Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    Options

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★