Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Deleting account

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New User
Can any one tell me please how to delete this acer ID account

Comments

• Acer-KarpAcer-Karp Posts: 2,129Acer Crew Acer Crew
    The account was deleted as requested by user.

Regards,
    Acer-Karp.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, [email protected].
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New User
    edited January 3
    • Acer-Karp Can you please delete this Acer ID account
  • LuccccassLuccccass Posts: 1Member New User
    Hello Acer-Karp, I can't find a way to contact you directly, but you seem to be the 'delete-account' guy, so please:
    1. Let my change my account's e-mailaddress (this I'd prefer, don't really wanna cancel anything)
    2. if not, let me delete my account, or do it for me (?)
    3. Make this process a little less childish (just kidding ofc. and I get that Acer don't want people to leave, but simply not having the option is not a nice solution)

Thank you!!

The easiest way to change your Acer ID login information is to create a new Acer ID and move the product registrations to your new account. Use the following steps to create a new Acer ID and move your registered products.

1. Visit http://account.acer.com.
    2. Click Sign up for an account, then complete the new account setup.
    3. Log out of your new Acer ID, then login to your old Acer ID account at http://account.acer.com.
    4. Mouse over your username, then select My Products.
    5. Click Remove to remove each product from your old Acer ID.
    6. Mouse over your username, then select Sign out.
    7. Sign in using your new Acer ID on http://account.acer.com.
    8. Mouse over your username, then select My Products.
    9. Click Register a new product, then register the products that were removed in Step 5.
    I also sent you a private message to make it easy to contact me in PM if you still need after following this procedure.

Regards,

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, [email protected].
  • loreleilorelei Posts: 1Member New User
    Hello, 
    I also can not find anyway to delete my Acer ID/Account and would like that and all my information deleted. Thank you for your help.

I sent you a pm, please check your inbox.

Regards,
    Acer-Karp.