Acer X271HUA line down the middle - firmware 20160920_1_2678_15 and my screen was serviced....

Options
Thor1PC
Thor1PC Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 14 in 2018 Archives
Hi,

I have been using my screen about 1 year now and I still haven't gotten used to pixel screen shift down the middle and I was hoping a firmware update would be able to resolve this thanks? It seems others has asked for this without much help but I am going to try my luck.

Best regards
Thor1PC

Answers

• Hadley333
    Hadley333 Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options
    Thor1PC said:
    Hi,

I have been using my screen about 1 year now and I still haven't gotten used to pixel screen shift down the middle and I was hoping a firmware update would be able to resolve this thanks? It seems others has asked for this without much help but I am going to try my luck.

Best regards
    Thor1PC
    Thor1PC said:
    Hi,

Best regards
    Thor1PC
    I'm having same issue, just bought mine less than a week ago.   I think I have to send mine in for the update, can't do myself :(    My benq $150 monitor was a beast compared to this $700 lemon!