HDD for ACER AN515-52

Ppppy
Ppppy Member Posts: 6 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
How I bought an Acer AN515-52, in the description of the item was wrote 1TB HDD and 256GB SDD , well I got scamed by the seller or was just a miss understood and  I got only a 256GB SDD product and I would like to add a 1 TB HDD, I wonder if it will fix in it, the sdd room is empty and the other one is with the RAM memory. will it work and also fit a laptop HDD in there. I don't real want an external HDD (here is a picture of how is looks like https://www.notebookcheck.net/fileadmin/Notebooks/Acer/Nitro_5_AN515-52-74DR/nitro5_3.jpg)

Answers

• can you tell the notebook partnumber?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ppppy
    edited December 2018
    uh there are olot of numbers, can you give me a hint? for example model no. is N17C1
  • Example: NH.Q3LAL.001
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ppppy
    AN515-52-55Z3
  • Ppppy
    or this? I found this on the CD fd.nxaa0.00l (CD and the laptop dont have cd reader... :) )
  • To add a 1tb hd, you should open the hd compartment and check whether the sata cable is present or not:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ppppy
    yes, there is totally a SATA cable, so I can add a hhd? 

• Yes, you can add an HDD!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer