fps drops for a while

arminmlk
arminmlk Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi Everyone
i have a fps issue during my games such as fifa18, GTA V, AC Origin and ...
as you can see in the picture my 3d gpu and disk usage maxed at 100% and cpu usage drops a little and in this moment i have lags in the game
can anyone say what could be the reason?
thanks in advanve

Answers

• Hi! This problem is occurring because of driver 417.22! Download the 417.35 driver here: https://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/417.35/417.35-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • arminmlk

Tinkerer

Hi! This problem is occurring because of driver 417.22! Download the 417.35 driver here: https://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/417.35/417.35-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
    thanks for response, but i have this problem from long time ago.. and i think that there may be and issue with my gpu (agree?)
    in assasins creed origin my fps is maximum around 30 and it drops to 12 sometimes. i have acer aspire v 15 nitro (8 gig ram, geforce 960m, core i 7) i think my system is sufficient to run this game smooth
  • To rule out the possibility of being a problem on the hardware, I suggest you try to update the video drivers! Can you also tell me the exact model of the notebook and the version of bios? Example v3-571, bios 2.21!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • arminmlk

Tinkerer

i'll do that, thanks again
    here is info:
    aspire vn7-591G
    bios version v1.15

• arminmlk

Tinkerer

one more thing, you said video driverS! is there another thing that i should concern updating about my video driver, i alwyas just download whql file which you also gave the link
  • In addition to the video drivers, I recommend you upgrade the other drivers of the notebook! I recommend that you download the driverbooster, but it is necessary to enable system protection:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RipeNitro
    RipeNitro Member Posts: 39 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    did this work arminmlk?
  • arminmlk

Tinkerer

RipeNitro said:
    did this work arminmlk?
    nah :(
    i update my graphic driver to 417.35
    still i experience a 2-5 second gpu 100% working and lag in the game
  • Did you uninstall the previous driver before installing the new driver? I suggest you uninstall and delete the driver from the device manager and then restart the notebook:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RipeNitro
    Arminmlk does your acer get hot like overheating and does the fans get loud go jet fast?
  • RipeNitro
    i think i found a solution for me it works no more lag spikes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYYJv3Uo0Cc watch that and post if it helps
  • Glad you could solve your problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RipeNitro
    but still i get this
  • Have you checked that the problem persists when you uninstall the geforce experience?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RipeNitro
    no i havent im gonna try that tomorrow to unistall it and will message here if it works but where do i reinstall it then?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018
    You can reinstall the geforce experience through the nvidia driver: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/417.35/417.35-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RipeNitro
    nope t did not help :(
  • Have you tried reinstalling the operating system using the alt + f10 command?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RipeNitro
    no im not that good in pc i only know the basic stuff how do i do that?
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer