Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How to redeem promotions for Predator Helios 300?

JjTheHuskyJjTheHusky Posts: 3Member New User
Hi, a while ago, I ordered my Predator Helios 300 (8th gen CPU) on Amazon and it's a great laptop.

However, I noticed that there were offers for getting a Call of Duty game and a GeForce fortnite bundle upon purchase on Amazon. 

We never received any email on redeeming them, I talked to several Amazon representatives about it, eventually, they gave me some code to redeem, however, none of them knew how to or where to redeem it. 
I also spoke to an Acer representative on the live chat thing and they weren't helpful either.

Does anyone know how to redeem this?? I think there's some link I need to goto to redeem it but I can't find it anywhere.

Best Answer

• JjTheHuskyJjTheHusky Posts: 3 New User
    Accepted Answer
    Okay so after ALOT of back and forth calls, holding and transfers, you need to goto https://softwareoffer.intel.com/callofduty to redeem the code. Now if you dont know the code, you may be able to get it from amazon chat services.

Still waiting about the NVIDIA thing which I will add here once I receive info.

FAQ & Answers