Acer Predator Helios 500 17.3" PH517-51

Options
SEDE_PT
SEDE_PT Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
i had to re-install win10 and all drives and now my sound is weird. is like it is under water. i had this problem before and the problem was that the official drives on acer site and the ones that come in the acer cd aren't the rights drives. the standart drives of win10 don't work either. i installed  sound drives from acer helios 300 and the sound got better but is not perfect like before. could you guys tell me what can i do ?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SEDE_PT
    edited October 2018
    Options
    those drives don't work . i have done that .... it sounds like i'm under water .... i know those are the right drives for this laptop but they don't work.
    i had this problem the first day i got this pc and i fix it with some other drives but now i don't remember wich drives.....  obrigado pela resposta
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When reinstalling windows 10, have you deleted the recovery partition from Acer? If not deleted, you can restore the notebook to factory defaults by pressing the alt + f10 keys when turning on the notebook!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SEDE_PT
    Options
    there is no recovery partition.
    i partial solved the problem ... i'm using my fones external sound card and i have good sound again but without this my laptop sound is pure *****.
  • SEDE_PT
    Options
    didn't solve but thx.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Although the manufacturer's drivers are optimized for your model, there may be a mismatch between the driver provided by Acer and the version of windows 10!
    Is the sound card realtek or wave?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Red-Sand
    Red-Sand ACE Posts: 1,892 Pathfinder
    Options
    Try going into your sound properties and seeing if any effects are active (studio, live etc) and disable them.
    - Hotel Hero
  • ATR42
    ATR42 Member Posts: 54 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    just reinstalled win ten on the same machine, subscribing....

Helios 500 . PH517-51-72NU . i7 8750H . GTX1070 . Evo 970 nvme