Blue light on pc's case turning slightly green? PO3-600

Supaashake
Supaashake Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2021 in Predator Desktops
  1. I have a Predator PO3-600 that I recently bought, and the blue light on the pc's case is slightly turning green. When the light turns off there appears to be no physical problems with the light. Why is this happening and how can I fix it? (the green is more visible irl)

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I believe it was my question that scared it enough to fall back in line. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,652 Pathfinder
    Hi,
    Try power drain and check
    power drain: Unplug all the cables that connect to the tower including the power cables from the socket.Press and hold the power button on the tower for 40 sec and than power on the tower and check.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi,
    Its on the frame of the unit. i dont think any Troubleshooting will help for the frame light. May be its because of the over heat or the light itself is exactly on the point and its touching the plastic frame. It wont spread. you will have to call the acer support if you think you want to have a warranty support on it. 
    Acer Worldwide :  http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/ 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • billsey
    Any chance the clear is starting to discolor there?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Supaashake
    Supaashake Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited September 2018
    Update: Before I could try to fix it, the green disappeared and it is now back to normal. Weird.
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    I believe it was my question that scared it enough to fall back in line. :)
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Update: Before I could try to fix it, the green disappeared and it is now back to normal. Weird.
    as said its because of the over heat i guess. Anyways am glad that the issue is fixed. :) 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • TopGangplank
    TopGangplank Member Posts: 16

Tinkerer

OMG I bought this model six months ago and I'm having the same problem right now, How did you solve the problem it is really bothering me now
  • Perlas
    Perlas Member Posts: 1 New User

I also have such a problem. How did you deal with it?
  • BeanbagGeo
    BeanbagGeo Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have this problem too. Has anybody found out how to fix it yet?
  • shomi951
    shomi951 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hello everyone,

After 8 months I have got the same problem.
    Have anybody a solution for me? I just want to get back the original blue light on my Acer Predator Orion PO3-600