WINDOWS 8 INSTALL MONITOR OUT OF RANGE ERROR

Options
SAMINDA86
SAMINDA86 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2018 Archives
I have to aser veriton x6620g computer. Windows 8.1 64 bit installation come this error "monitor out off range" how to fix this error plz help me... 
***  How to desable efi boot*****
Bios verversi P01-A2
Model veriton x6620g
system Sirial no 33800824

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    @SAMINDA86

If you accidentally set your display resolution to outside the monitor’s range, you will come across this problem. As Windows 10 removed the ability to get to the boot screen via F8, you will need to resort to using a different monitor to get into windows or during power on "Hold ALT + F10" to access advance settings.  Here are the steps to fix it up:

1. You connect the second monitor or during power on "Hold ALT + F10" to access advance settings.
    2. If tried with second monitor try this open the start menu > power then hold shift while pressing the Restart option and go to step 4
    3. If tried with ALT + F10 go to step 4
    4. It will say please wait.  Wait until you have options ‘Continue’, ‘Troubleshoot’, ‘Turn off your PC’.
    5. Choose Troubleshoot > Start-up Settings and press Restart
    6. When your computer starts up you can choose option 3 which allows you to start the computer in low res video mode
    7. Reconnect your first monitor
    8. Once Windows finishes loading, readjust your video resolution to the desired setting.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • SAMINDA86
    Options
    Rudy21 said:
    @SAMINDA86

If you accidentally set your display resolution to outside the monitor’s range, you will come across this problem. As Windows 10 removed the ability to get to the boot screen via F8, you will need to resort to using a different monitor to get into windows or during power on "Hold ALT + F10" to access advance settings.  Here are the steps to fix it up:

1. You connect the second monitor or during power on "Hold ALT + F10" to access advance settings.
    2. If tried with second monitor try this open the start menu > power then hold shift while pressing the Restart option and go to step 4
    3. If tried with ALT + F10 go to step 4
    4. It will say please wait.  Wait until you have options ‘Continue’, ‘Troubleshoot’, ‘Turn off your PC’.
    5. Choose Troubleshoot > Start-up Settings and press Restart
    6. When your computer starts up you can choose option 3 which allows you to start the computer in low res video mode
    7. Reconnect your first monitor
    8. Once Windows finishes loading, readjust your video resolution to the desired setting.
    this problem is comming windows 8.1 installation plz help

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    Hi @SAMINDA86

Please try connecting another monitor or a TV and check
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • SAMINDA86
    Options
    Rudy21 said:
    Hi @SAMINDA86