Every time I turn on my laptop it quickly turns back off

Options
Tommy_Yu326
Tommy_Yu326 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Few days ago I drop my laptop drop down the stairs and now every time I press the power button it turns on and turn off immediately it does it rapidly every 5 seconds 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the model of the notebook? It is possible that you have disconnected some cable or some hardware at the time of the crash! It may also have damaged some part!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Options
    Force shut down using power button, and restart. And when its on go to power settings and disable "fast startup" option.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • Tommy_Yu326
    Options
    It won’t turn on
  • Tommy_Yu326
    Options
    What is the model of the notebook? It is possible that you have disconnected some cable or some hardware at the time of the crash! It may also have damaged some part!
    It’s a Helios 300
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Does it then turn on and off with the power adapter connected or only when using the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)