Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How to redeem the Ghostbusters VR free download included with the Acer Windows Mixed Reality Headset

Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 2,286Acer Crew Acer Crew
edited February 2018 in Mixed Reality Headsets

How do I get my free Ghostbusters download for my VR headset?

Some Acer Windows Mixed Reality headsets include a free download for the Ghostbusters VR game. Use the following steps https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51791 to register your Acer Windows Mixed Reality headset to receive and redeem your free download.

FAQ & Answers

• Peter_GPeter_G Posts: 2Member New User
    Nice link... but it does not tell the whole truth... Bought a headset in Sweden (from a reputable large retailer) with sticker on FREE Ghostbuster game... and Sweden is NOT on valid countries for this game. So... guess what ? Promises that does not get fulfilled are BAD advertising and customer handling. Hope you fix this and start delivering...
  • DAVAMETRICDAVAMETRIC Posts: 1Member New User
    I bought an Acer Windows Mixed Reality headset, as soon as I recieved them, I registered my product with SNID ************, then I realized I had a free game ..GHOSTBUSTERS, when I tried to register my product again to get my Downloading Code, i recieve a message standing that my product has already been registered (it was me who did it) so I cant access MY VR LOUNGE without a previous registration..which I already did.
  • billseybillsey Posts: 6,868ACE Pathfinder
    If you registered it, you should just have to login to your account that you used for registration. You actually get two games now, since the sequel to Ghostbusters is also included. You don't need to re-register.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.