Acer Predator Helios 300’s Monitor Will Not Turn On

Options
acxelion
acxelion Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
When my laptop is on, the screen stay strong blank. I know it’s on by the keyboard LEDs and the light indicator. I’ve tried leaving it on, running its battery out, and resetting its battery using the hole on the bottom. None of them work and the monitor is still completely off. Any solutions?

I’m going to try screen sharing with another monitor as soon as I can find an HDMI to figure it out. Will update as soon as I can.

Answers

• Phoenix1966
    Phoenix1966 Member Posts: 71 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    You should scroll down the first page of posts on this forum. This is turning into a very common occurrence with no solution (beyond the temporary fix of a battery reset) in sight.
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Options
    Personally, this looks more like a windows 10 issue, more than that of laptop hardware. Did you try turning off tablet features such as quick reboot and such in Windows 10 settings? I faced this issue multiple times when on 10, and since then moved to 7. And now with all these new posts regarding this, am very skeptical to move back to 10.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045