next@acer 2020

Display not working

JpSinghJpSingh Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi 
I have a Acer predator Helios 300. I was using my laptop when it froze nothing seemed to move or open so I turned power off. Now when I turn it on the keyboard lights n other light turn on but there is nothing at all on the display , plz help

Best Answer

• KamalikaKamalika Posts: 423
    Accepted Answer

Hi,

Please do a power drain in your computer. For that turn off computer and remove charger if its connected to computer. Then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds and let it go.

Now press the power button and immediately keep tapping the F2 key until something comes up on the computer screen. If it goes to the system utility screen , press F9 ones, hit enter. Then press F10 ones and hit enter again. This will restart computer and the issue should be fixed.

If computer does NOT go to the system utility page and there is no display, then there is a hardware problem on your computer. Please contact acer support center for warranty options.

If I answered your question, please mark my post "accept" to make it easier for others to find the answer!

FAQ & Answers

• KamalikaKamalika Ally Posts: 423
    Accepted Answer

Hi,

Please do a power drain in your computer. For that turn off computer and remove charger if its connected to computer. Then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds and let it go.

Now press the power button and immediately keep tapping the F2 key until something comes up on the computer screen. If it goes to the system utility screen , press F9 ones, hit enter. Then press F10 ones and hit enter again. This will restart computer and the issue should be fixed.

If computer does NOT go to the system utility page and there is no display, then there is a hardware problem on your computer. Please contact acer support center for warranty options.

If I answered your question, please mark my post "accept" to make it easier for others to find the answer!
  • JpSinghJpSingh Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks , battery reset worked!