How do I change start sounds?

Options
Termo91
Termo91 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 15 in 2018 Archives
I peeps! I have noticed that when the computer started the first time it was Roaring like a lion ( predator g6 720 )
Right after the updates it auto swapped to a jingle cool.. but still I rather have the roarin lion, I couldn't find much informations online neither in the options.. does anybody have a clue how to change it back?
Are there other sounds that can be applied to the start of the pc?

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hi,
    Are you talking about the pre-boot sound with Predator logo or Windows start sound?
  • Termo91
    Options
    Hi,
    Are you talking about the pre-boot sound with Predator logo or Windows start sound?
    Pre-boot sound with Predator Logo

• brummyfan2
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hi,
    I think it may have been disabled in BIOS, go to BIOS and move to Main tab, click "Post Animation and sound" and enable it.
  • Matic_Prime
    Matic_Prime Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi,
    I think it may have been disabled in BIOS, go to BIOS and move to Main tab, click "Post Animation and sound" and enable it.
    Thats it.
  • brummyfan2
    edited May 2018
    Options
  • Termo91
    Options
    I have to try it yet, but what I wanted to say is.. it still does the sound, I just want to switch it back to the other one it was previusly.
  • Termo91
    Options
    Hi,
    As I thought It doesn't have anything to do with being disable, for it didn't  stop  making the jingle,  it just changed the sound from a lion roaring to a classic "savana" jingle, which really doesn't matter what it is.
    Point is that the option isn't disable because stil works! it just changed sound, And it's before Windows "bip" sound.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    The sound is likely stored in the UEFI build and not very accessible...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.