Aspire E15. The screen hangs

Options
System
System Member Posts: 4,518 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
This discussion was created from comments split from: Acer Aspire ES 15 - Randomly freezes.

Comments

• Sushi94
    Sushi94 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    Same here with my Aspire E15. The screen hangs but I can do key functions like the backlit keyboard option or the toggling of the back screen from the fuction key.

Now sometimes, if I close the lid and reopen it, I'm directed back to my login screen and everything is fine. Other times like today it's just frozen. Only workaround I have is to hold the power key to shut down and restart. Really Frustrating when working on projects that aren't saved.
  • HenryFloyd
    HenryFloyd Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Sushi94 said:
    Same here with my Aspire E15. The screen hangs but I can do key functions like the backlit keyboard option or the toggling of the back screen from the fuction key.

Now sometimes, if I close the lid and reopen it, I'm directed back to my login screen and everything is fine. Other times like today it's just frozen. Only workaround I have is to hold the power key to shut down and restart. Really Frustrating when working on projects that aren't saved.
    Mine too.This is what happen when you buy from Ching Chong