Black screen blinking Keyboard g9 592

Options
narol
narol Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have acer predator g9 592 - 15.6 inch 
Suddenly as i use the laptop browsing web i get black screen key board backlight start flashing (blanking ) for while then is stop after few mins later but the screen is still black ( i tried to press power bottom power off then again turn it on iam not even get the predator logo or the sound on the start up ( the keyboard  light do the same i heahear the fan but the screen never work all black )

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Options
    Try resetting the battery. Disconnect from AC adapter, make sure the device is switched off and follow the instructions. After resetting the battery let the laptop to rest for about 30 minutes, then plug it back to AC and try to power it on.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• narol

Tinkerer

Options
    This is after i did what you say i get the logo with green screen and normal logo sound stuck on logo once i restart it i get the same before black screen flashing keyboard
  • narol

Tinkerer

Options
    This is after i did what you say i get the logo with green screen and normal logo sound stuck on logo
  • ven98
    Options
    Can you try entering in BIOS(repeatedly press F2 on system start up) and load the defult settings(to load defult settings press F9 and then safe and exit). If you are unable to enter in BIOS or loading defult settings doesn't work, try entering in BIOS again and set the BIOS mode to legacy, then restart the laptop and set the BIOS back to UEFI. If none of it works or if you can't enter in BIOS menu at all, then I suggest you to contact Acer support.
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

• narol

Tinkerer

Options
    Can i get dos file for my laptop so i can reinstall bios cuz i have no time  no chance to press f2 its happen so fast logo with sound  -> stuck in logo keyboard light on press any no response ( i cant reach to acer assistant righ now)
  • ven98
    Options
    Start pressing F2 right after you press the power buttom.
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

• narol

Tinkerer

Options
    I cant do anything once i press power button i i g stuck on logo no keys work
  • ven98
    Options
    Nothing else can be done, except contacting Acer.
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

• narol

Tinkerer

Options
    I just cant reach any acer center right now
    I will be thankful if u could help me

Ok i just let the laptop drained all battery life out and not touching for 2 day and once i plug ac  press power  just start normal i get to the win normal after 3 mints everything freezing so had to power off power on i get the same issue before now is that mean any thing cuz right before it  freezing i get blue errore win screen say 
    Stop code : ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NO EXECUTE MEMORY

I open the back of my laptop there is no ram there should i i just add new one see if its work  ( my laptop have 16 ram i cant see it but maybe inside )
  • ven98
    Options
    It is likely to be a ram issue. Unfortunately, it is located on the other side of the MB, which means you have to remove every component in order to remove it, which I don't recommend you to do, as it is very likely to void the warranty.
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

• narol

Tinkerer

Options
    Cant i just add new ram in one of to slots on the back or its useless ?
  • ven98
    Options
    It won't work. If only one RAM is unfuctioning, it will affect the rest.
    -Model number
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system