how to exit demo mode on A3-A40 tablet?

Options
stebbingj
stebbingj Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives

tablet is in demo mode when turned on.  "Demo Mode" appears in lower left hand corner. When I lay it down on the table it starts the demo video after a short delay.

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Options

Here is a link that has information on how to disable Demo mode on an Android tablet:

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41736

• Disappointed123
    Disappointed123 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I gave this as a gift to my foster child and I had to modify many settings for his safety.Unbelievable that I cannot get out of Demo mode without resetting the device!  It got to demo mode by way of another problem:  He could not start up the device.  It just would not turn on.  I logged in here and learned how to get it to boot using the power and volume buttons, thus the demo mode.   I know this problem will inevitably happen again and I'm not looking forward to resetting everything all the time.  If there is a way to keep settings, why has no one posted directions for doing so?  I would think that info would be readily available.  Incredibly disappointed.   
  • Disappointed123
    Disappointed123 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Yep, happened again.  I think I'm going to try to return this defective device.  Not cool.