I UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10.COULDNT CONNECT WIRELESSLY, DOWNLOADED UPDATED DRIVERS . HOW DO I FIND AND

FAQ & Answers

• Hi,

Right click windows logo at the bottom far right, click Device manager, expand Network Adapters, right click your WiFi, go to Advanced tab, untick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". Let us know whether it fixes the problem.

EDIT: If the above doesn't fix the problem, download the driver from acer download site(it may be for windows 8/8.1) save it in desktop or somewhere you can access, go to Device manager, right click WiFi, inDriver tab, select uninstall, reboot and let windows install the driver, if that driver doesn't work, uninstall it and install the Acer driver. Could you also post the WiFi card model and the version of current driver.

http://acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

Please click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/27163405
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online882

AdrianoAkita
AdrianoAkita
biafranzoi
biafranzoi
billsey
billsey
Gabrie22
Gabrie22
HNnguyen
HNnguyen
juniorpeke
juniorpeke
laurindo
laurindo
MaClane
MaClane
Maia
Maia
markus64
markus64
Mikesurf
Mikesurf
millena190820
millena190820
Mithrlkatana
Mithrlkatana
NoBlemish
NoBlemish
Puraw
Puraw
Ramiro2020
Ramiro2020
realpaulcoleman
realpaulcoleman
Rego130
Rego130
Rodrigo_Arsolino
Rodrigo_Arsolino
SirDeath
SirDeath
werock49
werock49
+861 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We want to recognize GAMING6698's dedicated efforts in the Acer Community. GAMING6698 has become one of the main collaborators since joining the Community in November of 2019.
On behalf of all our users and the Acer Team, we thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 3371

Total Points:5842

Total Accepted Answers: 294

GAMING6698 Supercomputer Wrangler