aspire 4810t freeze in acer logo after bios update

r0ldzkie
r0ldzkie Member Posts: 1 New User

i just did an update of my bios in my acer aspire 4810t (Windows 7 Starter 32 bit) after update my laptop reboot, when its in the acer logo it freeze i tried to wait several minutes thinking that it might just configuring something in its setting but just no luck i tried to restart it several times even reboot it by pressing the power button it still freezes when i boot it up i tried to acess to bios setting by pressing F2 but nothing happens just a beep sound even when pressing other buttons to it just keep on beeping....sorry for my bad english please help me ASAP!!

Spoiler
Robot Frustrated

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

Make sure you download the correct BIOS for your specific product and use the following steps in the given order. Installing an incorrect BIOS update may cause serious damage to your computer system. Any failure due to incorrect use of these updates is at own risk. Our Customer Care representatives can guide you through the whole process in case of need.

http://www.acer.com/worldwide/

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.