Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Apire 5750 windows 10 wifi and battery issues

tomloaftomloaf Posts: 4Member

I have an Acer Aspire 5750 laptop that I recently updated to windows 10. Since then I have had two independent intermittent problems that happens multiple times a day. The first one is I loose the batter icon and have found the only way to restore it is to re scan for new hardware in the device manager. I have to do this every time it happens multiple times a day.

The other is for some reason my wifi drops out. For some reason it is still on and can see my wireless network but won’t connect to it unless I restart the entire laptop.

This is really making me hate windows 10.

Any help would be great

Thanks

T

FAQ & Answers

• Acer-MaryAcer-Mary Posts: 871Acer Crew

Acer Crew

The Aspire 5750 is not on the list of eligible models for Windows 10. Likely you will have problems with drivers and functionality. It may be a good idea to restore the system to factory configurations or at least to Windows 8 if it ran ok with that operating system.