Hard drive died and no way to recovery and never image backuo

davidfkwdavidfkw Member Posts: 3

Haiz,

Today was a nightmare for me bcos ACER aspore  E11 E3-112M hard drive die instantly warranty out and so far i never done image backup or recovery and there are no clue or help can be done so what i done mean done and  i create a recovery and image backup from another acer ICONIA W7 install to new hard drive for Acer ASPIRE

FAQ & Answers

• philetusphiletus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder

Was there a question or are you saying it worked and your E11 is up and running?

• davidfkwdavidfkw Member Posts: 3
    Yup it work but need to do a lot of driver firmware install as well take sm bus controller but ur new 500gb for e11 will decrease to 120gb due to use recovery n image backup from w7 and the final both e11 & w7 share the same win8.1 n active if u sign in
  • davidfkwdavidfkw Member Posts: 3
    Both acer e11 n w7 are the same windows 8.1 n active
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online969

Afternoon
Afternoon
BlackBolt
BlackBolt
DrewS
DrewS
GusSsS
GusSsS
Piter
Piter
shivanshSrivast
shivanshSrivast
Yellow101
Yellow101
zapteryx
zapteryx
ZeroPuu
ZeroPuu
Kelvinbarber
Kelvinbarber
+959 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1571

Total Points:4857

Total Accepted Answers: 183

Leostat Community Aficionado